martes, 7 de octubre de 2008

Remain no more friends


You that, that I don’t want to be – You are rather dead, than Bill Kiss my ass – thanks, it’s not necessary I don’t know, what it is – What nerves me, if you be here Assface – please, don’t take it personally I don’t speak so shit than you I don’t like the same bands than you That’s ok for me But do this one favour for me Please, let us remain no more friends Rather is me we cannot not suffer oneself Never be a opinion Rather, than leave a coating us Please, let us remain no more friends This is ok for you – isn’t it? Without so types like you and me It will be boring Every day I must see you – And the others, they can understand you You are the coolest among complete idiots Rivet chains and tattoos – Mummy permits all But you wear daddies long under trousers I don’t wear so shit things like you I don’t like the same girls like you This is ok for me But do this one favour for me Please, let us remain no more friends Rather is me we cannot not suffer oneself Never be a opinion Rather, than leave a coating us Please, let us remain no more friends This is ok for you – isn’t it? Without so types like you and me It’ll be boring [No more friends, no more friends remain] Don’t do times so nicely otherwise you get it correctly I’ve got still a well meant advice to you: Please, let us remain no more friends Rather is me we cannot not suffer oneself Never be a opinion Rather, than leave a coating us Please, let us remain no more friends Please, let us remain no more friends Rather is me we cannot not suffer oneself Never be a opinion Rather, than leave a coating us Please, let us remain no more friends This is already ok for you – isn’t it? Without so types like you and me It’ll be boring [Come on and let us no more friends, Remain no more friends, Rather is me we cannot not suffer oneself

No hay comentarios: